Pay & Reward on IDS Online
IDS Pay & Reward is a leading source of pay and reward information. We bring you news and analysis on the latest changes to pay and conditions at named organisations.
Our team of pay experts monitors settlements from organisations across the economy, in the public and private sectors, and reports on the latest trends in pay and reward.
Our data and analysis is trusted by HR practitioners and compensation and benefits specialists when reviewing pay and making decisions on reward.
Subscribe to Pay & Reward if you want to:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in pay and reward
- Gain an insight into approaches to compensation across a wide range of economic sectors
- Benchmark your annual pay increase against named UK employers
- Benchmark your pay levels against pay structures at named organisations
- Find out how other UK employers from the private and public sectors are tackling key reward issues
The Pay & Reward service includes:
- News of the latest pay deals and policy announcements, as and when developments happen.
Read a sample news story
- Features and analysis giving in-depth analysis of pay trends in specific sectors. We also provide inflation forecasts, which round up economists’ latest predictions on inflation trends.
Read an extract from a recent feature article
- Pay structures setting out the latest pay levels and other terms and conditions at named organisations from the private and public sectors.
Read a sample pay structure
- Case studies providing in-depth coverage of major change programmes at named organisations.
Read a sample case study
Two ways to subscribe
As part of full IDS online service
Gives you full access to the four online modules that comprise IDS Online:
As a standalone module
Gives you access to the Pay & Reward online module, plus:
- Highlights from the online coverage in the monthly IDS Pay Report journal (paperback)