Employment law for HR professionals’
IDS Employment Law provides HR professionals with timely and authoritative comment on the latest legislation and case law.
We provide a constantly updated bank of case reports, forthcoming UK and EU cases and news alerts.
All our content is written by an in-house team of specialist employment lawyers.
Subscribe to Employment Law if you want to:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in employment law
- Understand the impact of new legislation on your organisation
- Find relevant case law and understand its implications for HR
- Ensure your own policies and procedures comply with current employment law
- Review your policies and procedures in the light of forthcoming UK and EU legislation
The Employment Law service includes:
- News articles keeping you abreast of new legislation, relevant reports and research from employer and employee organisations, as well as employment tribunal statistics.
Read a sample news story
- Features and analysis providing expert guidance on new judgments and legislation, and flagging up trends in employment litigation and practice. We also offer detailed analysis of specific areas of employment law, giving you expert advice on the latest developments.
Read a sample feature article
- Case law summaries looking at the most significant cases and, where appropriate, commenting on the case’s immediate practical implications and its long-term effect on the state of the law.
Read a sample case law summary
As part of full IDS online service
Gives you access to the Employment Law online module on IDS online plus:
- The Employment Law Handbooks that publish over your subscription period (on average 3 a year, in paperback)